Sunday, December 6, 2015

Stweart Freeze Dried Treat Review


Olivia and Jaxon go Crazy for Stewart Treats.
#StewartPet
They love the Freeze Dried Turkey Livers.
I love that these treats are good for them.

Stewart Pro_Treat Freeze Dried Liver Treats are made in the USA and are 100% raw liver.  The treats do not contain any additives or preservatives.

My pugs are food Crazed.  They love treats. I want to make sure they are healthy so I look for good quality treats that are good for them.

Nutritional Information on the Turkey Liver Treats

Ingredients: 100% Pure Turkey Liver

Guaranteed Analysis:
Minimum Protein 85%
Minimum Fat 2%
Maximum Fiber 2%
Maximum Moisture 5%

Calorie Content
Approximately 6 per treat

The treats are small and easy digestible.  Even with the few larger pieces I do not have to worry about them choking as they wolf them down.

The treats do not have a strong odor that makes me not want to open the container. 

Olivia and Jaxon go Pug Crazy for these treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment