Friday, July 17, 2015

ADOVIA DEAD SEA SALT REVIEW



The Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts are amazing. Soaking in a hot tub with the sea salts just helps your day melt away. You still are left feeling soft and muscles soothed. It has been a stressful few days and when I had finally just had enough I decided it was time for some “me time."

This is the view I have of the bathroom door. Olivia and Jaxon were not  happy they were not allowed in.  I told them nope its Mommy Time!

I locked the bathroom door and turned on some mellow music and started filling the tub.  The Dead Sea Salt comes in a nice thick bag that is resealable. The sea salt looks a little like Epson salt maybe the crystals are a little bigger.
ADOVIA DEAD SEA SALT
#deadseasalt

 The instructions say to use a cup of sea salt but who keeps a measuring cup in the bathroom so I just added a couple of handfuls to the bath water and agitated the water to circulate the sea salt.

Then I just let the Dead Sea Salt take away my stress. After a long hot soak in the salt I felt more relaxed and unwound. The Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salt helps ease sore muscles and just relax your nerves. There was not any odor to the salts. I did also add a few drops of lavender essential oil as I love adding that to my bath. You feel like your bathroom has transformed into a spa.


You can have your own home spa experience with Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salt by ordering them from Amazon Here.



DISCLAIMER – I received this product at no cost for my honest opinion and review. No compensation was received for this review it is based off my experience with the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment