Tuesday, July 14, 2015

KIDZLANE RC ROCK CRAWLER REVIEW


The Kidzlane remote control truck is a great truck. Who doesn't love trucks? Let’s face it, we all love remote control trucks. This is a great RC truck.
#rccar
The Kidzlane rock crawler is a quality made product


The truck comes with a rechargeable battery for the truck itself and a 9 volt battery for the remote. It only takes a couple of hours to charge the battery and you are ready to go and have fun.
Under carriage of the Truck and some HUGE tires.

  The truck ran well over gravel and mulch. I have a pretty rocky yard the truck had no trouble running over the anything I threw at it. It went pretty fast.

 It took me a few minutes to get the hang of the remote and getting the truck to go where I wanted but I managed and had some fun. The truck ran into several obstacles (the house, the car tire and even the dog) but it just bounced off and kept on going. It did amazing. The truck battery lasted for several hours. The truck takes a beating and stands up well. 
So much fun!

This will be a great gift to one lucky little boy. SSSHHH just don't tell him I played with it first. 


Get your own RC ROCK CRAWLER on AMAZON HERE.


DISCLAIMER – I received this product at no cost for my honest opinion and review. No compensation was received for this review it is based off my experience with the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment