Saturday, June 13, 2015

K9KING DOG TREAT CAKE PAN REVIEW

K9King dog treat silicone bone molds are wonderful.  I do not know who was more excited when the bone molds came in the mail me or Olivia and Jaxon.  Ok, so maybe I was excited to be able to make cute treats but they just want the treats. #K9KingDogTreats
                                                 FRONT                                          BACK

The bone mold is a nice size 12 by 10 inches.  There are 15 3 inch bone molds in the silicone bone mold. It is a lovely shade of red. The mold is made from 100% FDA approved non-stick silicone and can be used to freeze or bake treats (from -76°F to 450° F). The non-stick silicone allows you to pop the treats out without sticking (spray oil can be used if needed).
Now that it is summertime Jaxon and Olivia love doggie ice cream.  I made them some blueberry and peanut butter doggie ice cream (recipe below).  I filled the bone molds and placed the silicone mat in the freezer and 3 hours later, adorable bone shaped ice cream treats.  Of course Jaxon and Olivia and to immediately taste test the treats.  They were not keen on waiting to pose before they started enjoying their ice cream.  The other bones I simply placed in a freezer zip lock bag and put them in the freezer for the pugs to enjoy later.  These will be a great treat after being outside on a hot summer day.

BLUEBERRY AND PEANUT BUTTER DOGGIE ICE CREAM
1 CUP GREEK PLAIN YOGURT
¼ CUP PEANUT BUTTER
½ CUP FRESH OR FROZEN BLUEBERRIES
Combine ingredients until well mixed.  Fill molds. Freeze (ready in around 3 hours)
Store in freeze safe container or bag in the freezer
So the pugs loved the frozen treats. I had to of course bake them some nice doggie treats also to test out the bone mold in the over also.  I mixed up a doggie treat recipe I have wanted to try with coconut flour.  The pugs loved these also. 

CHICKEN AND VEGGIE DOG BISCUITS
1/3 CUP COCONUT FLOUR
1 CUP SHREDDED COOKED CHICKEN BREAST (ANY LEAN MEAT)
1 CUP FROZEN VEGETABLES (PEAS, GREEN BEANS, CARROTS)
2 EGGS
MIX INGREDIENTS TOGETHER. FILL MOLDS AND BAKE AT 35O° F FOR 20-30 MIN. REMOVE FROM MOLDS AND LET COOL.  STORE IN AIRTIGHT CONTAINER IN THE REFRIGERATOR.

The K9King silicone mold work great for freezing or baking treats for the pugs.  My pugs will get lots of homemade healthy treats with these molds.  I will be a happy dog Mom because I know my pugs are getting healthy treats made with love.
Olivia and Jaxon two Happy Pugs!
Pick up your K9King Dog Treat Cake Pan on
DISCLAIMER: This product was provided to me for my honest review and feedback. I received no compensation for this review it is based off my experience with the product only.

No comments:

Post a Comment