Sunday, June 21, 2015

THE VIVREE KITCHEN TONGS REVIEW

I love to cook with tongs. It makes flipping and mixing stir fries and other things so easy but I always scratch up my nonstick pans with metal tongs. The Vivree Kitchen tongs have silicone tips, so no more damaging my pans. I can use my tongs to mix things or stir items in my pans without worry of scratching and destroying my pans.

#kitchentongs

The silicone tips are heat resistant up to 480ºF. The silicone on the handle ensures you get a good grip on the food and no worrying about the metal heating up and burning you. I have often set my tons in my pan while grabbing another ingredient only to come back and grab a pair of tongs to burn my hand and drop them and my dinner on the floor. NEVER AGAIN. The tongs also have a new pull ring technology that allows you to keep them open or closed when being used or not in use, locking the tongs in the closed position allows for easy storage. The tongs come in 12 inch length for cooking and a 9 inch for your salad or serving. This is where the silicone again comes in handy no worry about food getting stuck in the tips or in the metal parts. The tips allow you to easily pick up as much or as little as you want. I just cannot say enough about how much I love these tongs. Get yours today.
See Tongs in Action

Get your own set of Vivree Kitchen Tongs on AMAZON HERE


DISCLAIMER: This product was provided to me at no cost for my honest review and feedback. I received no compensation for this review it is based off my experience with the product only.

No comments:

Post a Comment