Monday, June 22, 2015

 
The Riverock Essential Oil Diffuser by Deneve is a lovely edition to my home. I have never had a diffuser like this and when I was given a chance to try it at a reduced cost for my honest opinion I agreed. I received no compensation for this review it is off my experience with the product. I love the design of it. The rock shaped diffuser looks sleek and lovely.

 
The LED changes colors to help with your mood.

 I can also turn off the LED if I do not want to have the lights on. The mist comes out with a hint of the oil you place in it. It filled my living room with a lovely fragrance. There was a soft babbling brook sound from the mist that just helped you relax. The mist lasted about 4 hours and when the water ran out it shut off automatically. It comes with a small measuring cup to ensure you never overfill the water tank. I absolutely love this oil diffuser. There is no worrying you forgot to turn it off as it shuts off automatically. The oil mixed with the water makes the scent nice and light and if you want a stronger fragrance you can add more oil drops. You can change the scent you want at anytime once the water runs out. The sound is light and relaxing.



My Riverock Diffuser in action!

If you are interested in the RIVEROCK ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER BY DENEVE you can purchase yours on AMAZON HERE.


Disclaimer - I received this product at a reduced rate for my honest opinion and review. No compensation was received for this review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment