Tuesday, June 23, 2015

STEWART FREEZE DRIED LIVER TREAT REVIEW


#StewartPet
The Stewart® Freeze Dried Liver Treats come in a nice plastic tub. I like this container as Jaxon is known to tear open treat bags in 3 seconds if he gets the chance. Not going to happen with this tub. The treats come sealed and the lid is easy enough to remove for me but it is PUG PROOF. Jaxon did give it his best try though.

Olivia and Jaxon LOVE their treats. When I sat down in the living room with a container they knew it must be something for them. They were all ready to do some treat tasting.


Olivia & Jaxon Reporting for Treat Testing Duty!

The Stewart® Freeze Dried Liver Treats come in a nice plastic tub. I like this container as Jaxon is known to tear open treat bags in 3 seconds if he gets the chance. Not going to happen with this tub. The treats come sealed and the lid is easy enough to remove for me but it is PUG PROOF. Jaxon did give it his best try though. The minute I opened the lid the pugs started salivating. I was a little worried that freeze dried liver treats might be an odor I would not forget but it was not bad. It did send the pugs into their, oh my gosh if I do not get a bite of that treat in the next 2 seconds I might pass out mode.

Little Puff of Yumminess They remind me of cheese puffs.

These liver treats come in 7 different flavors and are all 100% liver. The pugs got to try the Turkey Liver. As my pugs tend to be food motivated and never full I always like to make sure they are eating healthy treats. These are high in protein and low in fat. Each treat is about 6 calories. Olivia and Jaxon get 1-2 treats a day. They highly disagree with this decision and try to look starved and sad to get more treats but Mom is on to that and it no longer works well most of the time.

Please can't we have another?

Olivia and Jaxon say that Stewart® Freeze Dried Liver Treats for Dogs should get 8 paws up! They highly recommend them because they are yummy. Mom says yes they are good wholesome treats so you can have them.

Click HERE to find out where to pick your pooch up a tub of yummy
Stewart® Freeze Dried Liver Treats.
Visit their website to learn more about Stewart® Freeze Dried Liver Treats.

Disclaimer: We received this product at no cost in exchange for our honest opinion and review. No compensation was received for this review. Jaxon and Olivia say treats are payment enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment