Tuesday, June 23, 2015

SPIRALIZER VEGETABLE SLICER REVIEW


Zucchini noodles are delicious and easy to make with the Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer. This is a simple tool to use but it adds so much to your meals. You simply place the zucchini (squash or carrot) in the end and twist like you would a manual pencil sharpener. Then when you get to the end of the vegetable you simply place the cap on the end of the vegetable and use that to twist the vegetable down as far as possible. The noodles are so long and beautiful. It does leave some (maybe ½ inch) of the vegetable not sliced (see photo below) but that left can easily be chopped up. I was able to make zucchini noodles for my whole family in about 5 minutes. This Spiralizer has special sturdy Japanese stainless steel blades that cut through the vegetables like butter.
#SpiralVegetableSlicer

The Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer cleans up in a breeze. It comes with a handy little Bristol brush to remove any vegetable that gets stuck in the blades or the core. Once that is removed rinse the spiralizer and place in the top rack of your dishwasher. I have only had my slicer a week but have made zucchini spaghetti and chicken stir fry that even my son ate. I even put fresh squash and zucchini in my pasta salad it added a whole new flavor and crunch and the noodles made the dish look very pretty. This is going to be my go to gadget this summer with a garden full of fresh vegetables at my fingertips.


The Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer is a great product in my opinion. It is going to allow me to get more vegetables in my family’s diet and gives a new way to eat your veggies. I look forward to eating lots of summer vegetables using this tool.
Zucchini Noodle Stir Fry!
Purchase your Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer on Amazon Here.

DISCLAIMER: This product was provided to me at a reduced charge for my honest review and feedback. I received no compensation for this review it is based off my experience with the product only

No comments:

Post a Comment